Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

Were Home!!!

We are finally home! The two days at the hospital
felt like a week. Kason is doing great. He is such
a happy baby. We can hardly take
our eyes off him. The labor was alot easier
than I expected. Well I did get the epideral.
I guess I should say it
was shorter than I expected. We were
admitted at 12:30 & he was born at 6:37.
I tried to go to work on Wednesday but felt so bad
that I ended up calling in.
Who knew he would be born later that day.
It wouldn't have been such a smooth experience
with out the support of my family and friends. Todd
held a leg (watched the whole thing) and
talked me thru every push. I never
imagined I could love someone so much.
Kason takes my breath away. Our life
was not even close to complete before he came into our world.
Im here!!

Todd cutting the umbilicord

It made me sad to see him cry...

Grandma Sorenson

Great Gma Winton

Gpa Winton (My Dad)
Auntie Mary (My little sister)

Todd with Gpa & Gpa Z

Gma & Gpa Z

Great Gpa Z

Great Gma Z
My cousin Lara

He adores his Daddy!!

I can't keep my eyes off him!!

He is perfect....

One of his many expressions....

He is so quiet....for now...

Little feet...long & skinny

Very proud Daddy!!

He loves kissing him...

So happy!!

Going Home!!

Thank you Jill for the blanket!!

Very Comfy!!

5 comments:

Guests as of 5/3/10 said...

Wow, he's beautiful....perfect skin & color! Can't wait for Maverick & Kason to meet:)

Ashley & Kevin said...

HOw cute!I want a blanket like that!

Wendy said...

What a cutie! Just makes me want to squeeze and hug and kiss him too! Glad you have help and made it home to start your new life now as mom and dad! Congratulations on such a sweet healthy little guy!
Love, Wendy

Shana said...

Congratulations!!! He's beautiful! Looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of Kason on your blog! :)

Lindsey Pontious said...

aww precious krystal! hope all is going well!!! im new to this blog thing..u might have to teach me some about it