Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Too Cute for Words!!!

Our little boy is just TOO CUTE!! He melts my heart
every time I look at him. So basically I have a permanent
melted heart! I think its normal for your eyes to tear up
when admiring your child too..cuz mine do A LOT!!
Kason has starting copying facial expressions...Last
night Daddy was blowing raspberries and Kason
returned the raspberry kisses to Daddy..multiple
times!! I had to give it a whirl and my little boy
returned them to me too! I love watching him grow
and learn new things everyday. I feel so blessed
to have such an amazing family!


Playing with my cousin Amanda
Giving Amanda cute faces

Spending time with Grandma Sue


Enjoying the Boppy

See too cute for words!!

3 comments:

Shana said...

Oh my goodness!! I love the little monkey outfit!! Yep, too cute for words is right! :)

Guests as of 5/3/10 said...

Yep, he is too cute...and he's very lucky to be so loved!

Lincoln's Log said...

Love his little monkey outfit!! He is a cutie!