Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

All in a Day's Work!!

Todd & I decided to spruce up our landscaping
in the front yard today. So out with the old &
in with the new! It literally took us all day but
was very worth it. It sure feels good to sit on
our front porch now! Of course Kason helped
too! Thank you Kyla for helping me decide
what to plant & where do get it...Greenhurst
Nursery was awesome & had what Home Depot
didn't! We may find we need to add more later on
but that can wait were tired & ready for bed!!

The best before picture I could find...since I forgot to take one...
AFTER......

Just love it!!

Kason helping...

My two favorite boys!!

So pretty....

3 comments:

The Laws said...

I love Kingz nursery here in town...you can take those hanging baskets into them in February and they'll plant them and keep them in their green house until about mother's day when they're in full bloom...for half the price of buying full blooms at greenhurst or home depot later in the year! I love them...I get my flowers in the flower bed in our front yard from them every year!

Rachel said...

Pretty baskets!!!!! looks good!!

momma2carson said...

soo pretty. I think the wheel barrel is my favorite addition. Good Job!