Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm a Climber!

Yesterday when I got home from work Daddy
told me that under very close supervision he
let Kason climb all the way up our Stairs!!
Wow I was surprised! Not that I didn't think
he could do it...more that I was hoping it
would be a little while before he was curious
about climbing them...We are going to go get
another child gate to go at the bottom of the
stairs...that way our little monkey won't have
any near future spills down! Kason you are
growing so quickly...We love you our little
Monkey!

2 comments:

momma2carson said...

Way to go Kason!! Thats great! Carson can climb up the stairs too, he's kinda slow at it, but sometimes he gets truckin. Your so big, and doing so many wonderful things.

Shana said...

It happens so fast!! Pretty soon you won't even have to help him! :)