Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Look Whooooo's Turning ONE!!!


I can't believe in just 3 days our little guy
is going to be ONE! We are so Thankful
to have such a wonderful little boy! He has
grown & changed so much in the past year.
It doesn't seem like his face has changed
much though...He still looks sooo much like
his handsome Daddy! Kason's Birthday party
is going to be on Dec. 5th @ our home....
Kason was 22 lbs on Tuesday 11-23-09.
His 1 year appt. is on his B-day...12-03
I will update his %-tiles then! People
keep telling me his is tall...so I can't
wait to hear what his pediatrician has to say!
I can't wait for his Owl Party...even though
he won't remember it...I sure will!!!



Here I am!!!

About an hour....



1 Day



1 Day



2 Weeks



3 Months


6 Months


9 Months



1 Year

No comments: