Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our little Kason!!

Our Adorable little boy!!!





I guess its pretty obvious. I knew it was a boy immediately


after the ultrasound technician said I see it!!!



Kason's little foot!!





Here's our little monkey's face...looks like he's waving at us!!





The ultrasound was amazing!!! Our little boy was active for most of the ultrasound which ended up making him tired, so he took a nap. This was Todd's first ultrasound experience. We both had such a wonderful time watching our little boy. I will be adding the live video clip from the ultrasound as soon as I can get together with Kyla for some help!!



1 comment:

Guests as of 5/3/10 said...

Wow, how awesome to see your little boy for the first time:) Thanks for sharing the pictures...can't wait to see the video.