Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Were having a Boy!!

We had my 20 week appointment today. The appointment went great! Kason is one healthy boy and still a finger sucker. Kason was practically engulfing his entire hand during the ultrasound. I have a feeling were having a stubborn baby because he was not very cooperative for this ultrasound either. I will have some ultrasound pictures & a live video of the ultrasound up soon. Todd & I can't wait to welcome our little boy to our wonderful family!

5 comments:

Guests as of 5/3/10 said...

That is so awesome...I like the way you spell Kason, by the way, it's a really cute name. Congrats to both of you!

Jessica said...

Sooo happy for you guys! Kason is a cute name, too...How did you pick it out?

Love,
Jess

Cassie said...

Congratulations! How fantastic!

Shana said...

Congrats!! Looking forward to the pics and video! :)

Martine Irene said...

We're excited for you!!! Thanks for texting me the news. Congratulations, plus I really like your name.

Take care of yourself:):)

Love, Aunt Martine~