Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Feeling Photogenic





It has been a while since I updated the blog so
I had Todd take a few pictures.
I am 32 wks 4 days today. My little Monkey has
been very active for quite some time now.
I think he has moved into position.
Getting ready to make his grand appearance.
He has yet to get hiccups though. He is about 17" long
& weighs a little over 4 lbs.
7 wks 3 days left but who's counting??

5 comments:

Guests as of 5/3/10 said...

You look awesome!! I'm jealous of your skinny little legs:)

Cassie said...

You look SO GOOD!

Wendy said...

Krystal, you do look so cute and ready for the baby soon! Also love what I can see of you and Todd's home? All I've seen so far is the baby's room from previous pictures on your blog!
Love, Wendy

Ashley & Kevin said...

Gosh seriously you have the cutest prego belly! I was huge & round! Very round... I can't wait to see him!!!

Margo said...

Krystal and Todd...we are so excited for you...babies are so, so precious! Best wishes... love, Margo and Herb