Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Pregnancy Photos































































































































Here are just a few of the pregnancy pictures that
Kyla took on Saturday @ her studio in Homedale.
I was 37 wks 6 days on Saturday.
You can visit Kyla's Photography site here.
We are patiently waiting for Kason's arrival!









3 comments:

Cassie said...

They turned out great, mama! I bet you're so excited! Good luck with labor. I especially like the one with the blocks spelling out his name on your tummy!

Guests as of 5/3/10 said...

Wow, those are awesome. I especially love the ones of you and Todd!!!! You look beautiful. hang in there, you are almost to the finish line (or the new starting line) :)

Ashley & Kevin said...

I think you have one of the cutest prego bellies ever! I NEVER looked that good! I bet he is a big boy too... I was even bigger if you can imagine! I LOVE the one with the blocks- so cute!

Keep me posted! Can't wait to see pictures! Hope all goes well!