Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

4 Weeks!!!

Kason turned 4 wks on the 31st. He weighed 8 lbs 10 oz &
22 1/4 in. He is getting big so quick. He is such a good baby.
We started using his swing just the other day & he loves it.
I had to resort to the swing in the early morning hours
to get him to go back to sleep after his feeding. So I slept
on the couch since the swing is down stairs. Todd is sick
so at least someone got a good nights rest last night.
His next Dr. Appt. is @ his 2 mos. mark. Aunt
Kyla is going to do some family pictures soon so I will
be sure and get them on here when they are complete.
Annoucements are done & I am picking them up
from Costco today & will work on getting them mailed soon.
Kyla did an AMAZING job on them!! We hope everyone
had a fabulous New Years! We relaxed at home & were
asleep before midnight. :) Keep you posted!

2 comments:

Ashley & Kevin said...

Welcome to parenthood! We never make it midnight!

Now think of Kason as big as he is now & picture that when he was first born... That was my oldest!!!! I can't wait to see pics!

Lincoln's Log said...

Got your darling announcement! Glad to get your address too, now I can stop sending things c/o Gary and Susie! Hope you guys are doing good with your new little one!