Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Getting Big!!

I have not been a very good blogger lately. Kason is
getting big! He will be 8 wks on Wed. We have
been spending alot of time at Grandma & Grandpa
Sorenson's. It has been a blast! Kason already
weighs around 11 lbs. He has his 8 wk. check up
on the 29th. I finally uploaded all the pictures from
our camera so here they are!!! Enjoy!!



Flowers from Gpa & Gma Sorenson

Flowers from my Dad



3 days old











Kason loves Gma!






4 days old






5 days old
Sittin in the sun...Trying to cure Jaundice





Hooked up to a Biliblanket...




Our Little Glow Worm!!






One week and one day old! Bonnie & Twila came to visit...



One week two days old...
Loves his Gpa!!



First real bath...2 wks 2 days old...
















5 weeks 2 days old...









6 weeks old!









My favorite!!

















Bath Time!!! 6 wks 3 days!!









6 wks 4 days....





Love this cute little expression!!!
7 wks 1 day




Were getting BIG!!



He is cooing alot!! I love his little smile!!



Double Chin....




Taken yesterday....7 wks 2 days

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for the updated pictures! He is so cute and I wish I could see him and hold him!
Love to you 3,
Wendy

MSue and BMcD said...

He is so precious, what a beautiful family!! I love that shirt "my crib rocks!" Keep the pics coming :)

Ashley & Kevin said...

he is already bigger than lukas! Love it! adorable!we have the same onsie- the crib rocks! 2 actually!