Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Feeling Icky!!

Kason is sick! It's the first time he has ever been sick!!
I feel helpless as his Mom. All I can do is give him
Infants Tylenol, use Baby Vapor Rub, & lots of LOVE!
We are using a Cool Mist Humidifier to help. I feel
awful when I have to suction his nose. He just
screams bloody murder as all kids do!! I had to
miss work today to be with him, & will probably miss
tomorrow as well. Hopefully he is feeling better soon!
Both cousins Keaton & Tiana are sick too so he
probably either picked it up there or at Daycare!!
I will keep you all updated!! Love the Sorenson's!

2 comments:

momma2carson said...

Hey, sorry he's so sick. It really sucks when you cant do much. Carson got sick like that too once when he was his age, and all the sniffles,and coughing, and everything was so sad to hear. It went away pretty fast, w/ all the saline drops and suctioning of his nose, but it was a terrible few days, I'm glad thats over with. Sorry. I hope he recovers really fast from it. Your doing everything you can.

Shana said...

Sick babies are no fun! Hope he feels better soon!