Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rollin Around..

Kason & I met Daddy at Grandma & Grandpa's
last night after meeting in Council. It was late
so we decided to stay the night. Grandma
got an adorable video of Kason rolling over. He
has been rolling over since 03-22-09 & I have
yet to catch it on video. Grandma also got
some great pictures of our little Monkey!
He is getting so big so quick!! He is scooting
around and also getting up on his knees..He
just hasn't figured out how to move forward
yet...but I am sure that is very soon to come!
I am guessing we may have an early crawler!
Which means we better get our house ready
for a get-into-everything little boy!!


Being cute...as always...

If I could only go forward....

Words can't describe.....

Getting Gma time in

Grandmas #1 Fan

Mommy's little Monkey!!

Such a handsome Boy!!

Loves his Grandpa!!

Cutest smile ever!!

Huh?



2 comments:

Martine Irene said...

What a little cutie!!! I can really see Todd in Kason...all the pictures are SO CUTE. Hope to meet my nephew soon...b/4 he gets too much older.

It was sure nice talking with you the other day...

Country Family said...

he is adorable! i have heard nothing but great things about him from his auntie! cherish every moment....they go by so quick!
Davina