Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays...

Okay so I am really behind in the blogging world!
I don't really remember where I left off so here is
what is new in our world. Kason is practically
running! He babbles a lot! He has quite a vocabulary
too! He says Stinky, Dog, Ball, Mom, Mama, Dada,
Dad, Grandpa, Ma, Yea, Vroom, Hi, Bye Bye, waves,
signs all done, signs please, & probably more
things I can't think of right now! It is amazing how
quickly they grow & learn! He has been doing this
silly thing with his hand in front of his mouth &
makes an Indian wawawawawa sound...It is very
cute!! He is always smiling & happy as can be!
Which means our next baby will probably not be as
happy go lucky as him! We couldn't be that lucky
could we?? I think Kason needs a little brother or
sister....either will do just fine...I will keep you
posted on our luck!! Happy Holidays from our family
to yours!! We are headed to Arizona for the
Fiesta Bowl on 1/2/10 & cant wait!!!
I will be sure to add pictures after we return home!!

1 comment:

Ashley & Kevin said...

you need to come visit me while you are here! I want to meet you in person! lol. email me & we'll see if we can meet up!