Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Were Home

We got home Thursday afternoon from Arizona.

We took 2 days to get there, stayed for two days

then two days to get home...Yea for BSU!!!

We had a wonderful time & miss the beautiful

weather!! The Fiesta Bowl was a lot of fun!

Kason did great & had a blast! Kason is a great

traveler!! When he wasn't sleeping he was

entertaining himself or watching movies...He

didn't fuss or complain about being in his

car seat for 2 full days!! He is just amazing!!

We are happy to be home!! We just bought a

Wii yesterday...it is fun! Mommy holds the

record in Baseball so far! I will update how

the Wii Fit Plus works out for me..I hope it

is as good as I hear!! My New Years

resolution is to get fit & be healthy!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful & safe

New Years!!
(I meant to post this on 1-10-10)

No comments: