Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Lil Monkey is sick...

Kason came down with a fever on 2/21 . Took him
to the doctor after work on 2/22. Results came
back as RSV. We are on day 6 & I can tell he is
definitely improving! He still has a really bad cough,
but for now no fever! His fever was 104 when he
woke up on 1/24...gave me a pretty good scare!
On a better note...Kason is pretty much repeating
everything & anythings he hears these days...I can't
believe how big our lil boy is!! He will be 15 mos. in
5 short days...Daddy has been working out of town in
Eastern Oregon for just over a month now...He
comes home on the weekends...which is mostly
spent catching up on rest & then packing up to
head back....so we really can't wait for him to be
home from that job for good...He says he should
be done by middle of next week...Daddy is going
to be home tonight!! Kason kisses the phone when
he talks to daddy...It is very very cute! I love the
special bond they share!! Kyla is going to take
pictures of Kason next month so I will update
the blog with some pictures soon! I haven't been
taking as many as I used too...I need to get back at
that too! Well keep ya posted!

No comments: