Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

15 Months Today!!

I can hardly believe our lil Monkey is 15 months old
today! Wow how time has just flown by! Kason is doing
much better & is fully recovered from the RSV. Daddy
got home tonight from working in Oregon & is done
with that job. Next job is in Council. Which is much
closer than Boardman, OR!! I noticed today that Kason
has 2 more teeth coming in on the top. They already
broke skin. So pretty soon he will have 9 teeth! We
went grocery shopping tonight & Kason said HI to
pretty much everyone we passed by. One person
said he looks too young to be talking so well!! He
does talk A LOT...probably gets it from me.. :)
Right now his favorite snack is Goldfish...He just
loves them!! He literally cried when I threw the
empty box away...of course we had another
to replace it he just didn't know that!! I will
update the blog again with his %tiles after
his 15 month appt. which I believe is on 3/17!
We had to postpone the appt. a few weeks
just to make sure the RSV wouldn't cause
any complications with the immunizations..

No comments: