Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Updates....

Well I found out at work today that I will be transferring
to another branch. Our branch is overstaffed & the
branch I am moving to is understaffed...It is not a
permanent transfer-as soon as something opens up
closer to home I will have a chance to transfer. It is
an exciting change...but with all changes there is
nervousness...I am very comfortable at the branch I
work at now...I have been there for over 3 years...in
November I will reach my 5 year mark with Chase!
Hard to believe it has almost been 5 years already! The
change is effective 04/01 so not much notice! I am a
part time employee so I will only be working 3 days
a week...my new manager told me I would only
be working a Saturday every 3 weeks so that is nice!
I am used to working 2 a month right now! The only
downfall I can think of is that it is about 5 miles past my
current location...hopefully something will open up in
Nampa or Caldwell before the end of the year! I also
realized that Kason actually has 4 teeth coming in right
now...it is sooo hard to tell how many are coming in
until they break through...no wonder he has been sooo
cranky lately...I bought a tanning bed this past
weekend! I am so excited to have one of my own! I
can't wait to show off my soon tan! I am still working
on weening Kason & getting him to sleep through the
night in his OWN bed! Wish me luck...anyone have
any advice?

No comments: