Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy 6 Months Kason!!

Kason today you are 6 months old. You are the
most wonderful addition to our family!
I love you sooo sooo much! You have grown
and changed in so many ways since you
were born on 12/03/2008. You have gone
from 6 lbs 6 oz. to 15 lbs 7 oz. & 20 inches
to 26.75 inches...You have gone from not
being to mobile to getting up on your hands
and knees...you are so close to crawling...
but Mommy & Daddy could handle you
taking another month or so to crawl....
because we have some serious work to
do around the house to prepare for mobile
Kason....Honey we love you...& everyday
we get to spend with you is the most
precious gift we could ever have....You
are the happiest little boy too...every
morning when you wake up you are all
smiles...and giggles...and coo's...& I can't
help but smother you with tons and tons
of mommy kisses...even daddy will jump in
and give you lots and lots of daddy kisses...
I can't imagine going one day with out you..
I know some people reading this are thinking
just wait till you get a vacation away from the
kids..but your wrong...I don't ever want to
be with out my kids...well kid for now...I
say this because: I would worry to much
to have any fun anyhow...and so would Dad
because he is the BIGGEST worry wart I
have ever met...but that is only because
he loves you soooo sooo much too!
WE LOVE YOU MONKEY!!!

No comments: