Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pictures from Auntie Shanna...

Here are a few pictures of Kason from Auntie
Shanna's camera. They are from a few
weeks back...probably closer to 3 wks.
He is just such an adorable little boy..
I know I am biased...but he really is..
Auntie Kyla took his 6 mos pictures
today & I can't wait to share them
with everyone...I am sure she outdid
herself once again, since she is the
best photographer in the whole
world....and yes I am biased because
she is family...but she really is....
Kyla we really appreciate you &
everything you do!!
Lil me...poor kid got my skin tone....
I love this pic....my lil monkey!


Big smiles....as always...



Silly face.....blowing raspberries...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

what a smiley little guy! You have got to love that! See you soon!

Shana said...

He's such a cutie and getting big fast!