Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Were Crawling!!

Kason crawled for the very first time today! He has been
rocking back and forth on his hands and knees for quite
some time & now he means business! We actually just
got back from Montana today. Were staying at Mom &
Dad's tonight in Weiser and well I guess Kason was
ready to show Gma & Gpa just how big he is. He will
be 7 mos on the 3rd & is just getting to be a big boy!
He will get up on his hands and knees and try to stand.
We went to visit cousin Remington Luke tonight & he
is just so darn adorable...we love him soo soo much!!
Now we are waiting for Kyla & Benji's little boy to
make his grand appearance. We are going to have
quite a few Sorenson boys & girl running around
before too long. Well were headed for bed. I will
get some pictures uploaded from our trip as soon
as we get settled in at home.

3 comments:

momma2carson said...

thats great that he is crawling! Carson does the military scoot thing. He just much rather get around that way, its faster I suppose. Anyways I've just been trying to figure out the cake situation for carson's birthday. I found a pic online of a sheet cake I like, and then I saw a pic of the smash cake I like, but man everyone wants to charge like $3-$4 a slice. There will be lots of people coming and going, so I dont' know what to do. I got this one quote from this lady, can't remember where but she quoted me almost $90 for his smash cake. And its a very simple design, no fondant or anything. No Way! So I don't know. I don't know how to decorate cakes, and I don't have decorating supplies, so I don't know. I've been frustrated with that, but I got everything else figured out.

Shana said...

So exciting! Now for the baby proofing!! :)

momma2carson said...

you should try and get it on video of him crawling and post it... :)