Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

9 Month Pictures coming soon!!

Auntie Kyla took Kason's 9 month pictures
today @ Kathryn Albertson Park & they
turned out AMAZING as always!! I can't
wait to share them with everyone!! Kason
was a smiley little boy!! He is pretty much
every day but he did great for pictures!!
Thank you Auntie Kyla for capturing
beautiful pictures of our little boy that
we will Cherish for the rest of our lives!!
You are the best photographer!! I am
not saying that because were related, I
mean it! If who ever is reading this needs
family, children or senior pictures
let me know & I will hook you up with
the BEST photographer around!! Or
Check out Kylas blog here!! You
will not be disappointed!!
I will post Kason's pictures as soon as
they are ready...you will also find them on
Kyla's blog probably before mine!! Nite

No comments: