Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

Any Ideas???


Okay so I have been thinking about Kason's
1st Birthday Party & what we are going to
do for him...I really want to go with an Owl
theme...But I need some ideas..I can't find
Owl Birthday Decorations anywhere!! And
I am not the craftiest person in the world
either...I have some ideas for the cake
and cupcakes...but not so many ideas for
decorating..other than fall colors..Here are
some pictures of the cake and cupcakes...
Please help!!! I only have 3 months left
and the big day is here!!!

Possible party favor...
I already ordered the onesie & leggings...
And found someone on Etsy to
Crochet Kason a hat!

Cupcakes



Owl Cake 1
Looks easy...

Owl Cake 2
Looks hard but I like this one more...
I might need some help!!
I have never really made a fancy cake!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I'm a cupcake girl, myself, but that second cake is absolutely gorgeous! Good luck with all the planning!

Miller & Nanna's Mom said...

As a mother of two, I just want to suggest that you make a cake for all the guests to enjoy and make a special small cake for the 1 year old to dig into with his hands and smear it wherever he wants. Also, I looked some things up online...if you haven't already been there. Try
http://www.hostessblog.com/2009/04/hwtm-in-pregnancy-mag-owl-themed-baby-shower/

then try
http://www.partysolver.com/pc7556-021.html