Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Texas Pictures....

I know I am not that quick at putting up pictures...
So here are some pictures from our trip to
Texas...We were there 08/21-8/27/09.
We had a blast...but do not miss the Heat
or Humidity at all! Or the bugs...Locusts
are kinda gross & make screechy sounds!
We do however miss my grandparents... Hot & Humid

He knows he is cute!

Lovin on Great Gma

Playing Skip-Bo


I love that smile!

Huge Frog

Gpa


Kason sportin a Pink Stroller


4 on top

2 on bottom

Little Monkey



Eisenhower Birthplace in Denison


Sleepy Monkey




The river seperates Texas & Oklahoma

Stinky Damm


Nice sign huh..thats Oklahoma for ya!


Best pic I could get out the window...



Texas Star

Gpa Lavy & Me

Gma Lavy & Me

Pretty Hibiscus


Kason lookin hungry....

Kason chasing Cuddles

No comments: