Our Family

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekend Getaway...

We went to Cascade for the weekend &
stayed in a lovely cabin by the lake. We
had a wonderful time & wish it had not
gone by so quickly...Kason had lots of
fun playing with new toys and crawling
around an unknown place filled with
surprises & wonders. I made pancakes
while listening to Frank Sinatra on a
record player...I really wish we had a
record player @ home...Todd worked
while Kason & I spent some quality
time together...Todd is laying stone &
putting stucco on an exterior wall for
the couple that own the cabin..It is
really looking lovely too! My husband
is the best Mason around!! I will post
pictures tomorrow after I get a chance
to upload them...right now its bath time
for little guy..nite nite

As for these boots...I have been drooling over
them for about a week..I am trying to convince
my husband they are the perfect birthday gift
but that ruins the surprise...so someday I will
own a pair like these lovies above...you can
find them here!


No comments: